Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an ElectricalEngineer on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Millbrook area of Bedfordshire.
This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity to join the New Development Centre of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role will include the Design & Development of automotive components & systems using your electrical engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
* Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
* Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
* Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
* Promotion of company technology & products.
* Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Experience in Automotive Electronics parts development or similar
* Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
* Eager to learn and develop
* Electrical engineering knowledge especially Electrical Product (Meter/BCM, AC AMP)
* Software knowledge for the developement of automotive electrical parts
* Electrical technical skill required for Modelling, Software and Hardware.
* Knowledge and experience of using CANanalizer
* ISO26262 function safety skills and experience development.
* Study, propose & Release Engineering Design changes in timely manner using Design Release System
* Understand Automotive Standards including performance requirements
* Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
* Interface effectively across functions & regions
* Interface effectively with Customer
* Make reports/presentation for Senior Reviews
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQyNDczLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →