Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Electrically biased – Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Sunderland area.
This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity to join the Press Shop of a progressive automotive company who specialise in the manufacture of metal stampings and sub-assemblies.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 31 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays (rising with service and additional entitlements can be earned)
* Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Profit Share
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Cash Draw
* Voucher scheme – Childcare, Car lease, Zero Sickness, Cycle to Work.
You will be responsible for responding to technical issues affecting production and maintaining electrical & mechanical aspects of a range of blanking, progressive and transfer presses and related equipment & machinery.
* Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
* Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
* Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
* Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company’s procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely.
* Servicing, maintenance and improvement of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
* Experience of maintaining and interrogating PLC systems (Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens, Fanuc currently used on site)
* Experience of maintaining and interrogating Drive systems (Mitsubishi, ABB & Reliance currently used on site)
* Experience of working and interrogating Robot systems (Fanuc currently used on site)
* Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop systems & procedures.
* Prioritise workload with the relevant Team Leader/Supervisor.
* Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System complete with technical feedback
* Preferably 5+ years in a maintenance department within an industrial manufacturing facility.
Ideally, you should possess the ability to work safely, efficiently and accurately to prioritise workload, be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative with a clear focus on safety and quality. A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes is essential. Also must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
* Work and liaise with a range of internal departments and external suppliers.
* Where necessary provide input into CapEx feasibility studies.
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, environment and quality management systems.
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Liaise with stores control to identify relevant and correct stock items, ensuring all spare parts etc. are booked out in the correct manner.
* Work within 5S methodology to maintain workplace to a high standard.
* Must be able to communicate at all levels, have the ability to work as part of a team.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQyOTc1Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →