Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Electrically biased – Press Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Sunderland area.
This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity to join the Press Shop of a progressive automotive company who specialise in the manufacture of metal stampings and sub-assemblies.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 31 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays (rising with service and additional entitlements can be earned)
* Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Profit Share
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Cash Draw
* Voucher scheme – Childcare, Car lease, Zero Sickness, Cycle to Work.
You will be responsible for responding to technical issues affecting production and maintaining electrical & mechanical aspects of a range of blanking, progressive and transfer presses and related equipment & machinery.
* Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
* Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
* Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
* Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company’s procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely.
* Servicing, maintenance and improvement of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
* Experience of maintaining and interrogating PLC systems (Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens, Fanuc currently used on site)
* Experience of maintaining and interrogating Drive systems (Mitsubishi, ABB & Reliance currently used on site)
* Experience of working and interrogating Robot systems (Fanuc currently used on site)
Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop systems & procedures.
Prioritise workload with the relevant Team Leader/Supervisor.
* Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System complete with technical feedback
* Preferably 5+ years in a maintenance department within an industrial manufacturing facility.
Ideally, you should possess the ability to work safely, efficiently and accurately to prioritise workload, be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative with a clear focus on safety and quality. A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes is essential. Also must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
* Work and liaise with a range of internal departments and external suppliers.
* Where necessary provide input into CapEx feasibility studies.
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, environment and quality management systems.
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Liaise with stores control to identify relevant and correct stock items, ensuring all spare parts etc. are booked out in the correct manner.
* Work within 5S methodology to maintain workplace to a high standard.
* Must be able to communicate at all levels, have the ability to work as part of a team.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNDQxMjkuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →