Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a number of Electrical R&D Engineers on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Millbrook area of Bedfordshire.
There are 2 vacancies available (1 permanent and 1 Contract) and they are excellent opportunities to join the New Development Centre of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for the permanent position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role will include you becoming an active member of the team that is leading Design & Delivery of Power Electronics, other electrical Components for a variety of OEM applications. Your development activities will support to win new Business for the company
* Capture OEM needs through continuous communication & translate those into Technical definition
* Participate in Development of Power Electronics, other electrical components achieving Quality, Cost & Delivery targets
* Communicate efficiently with HQ in Japan & EU Internal Functions to achieve Product Development
* Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
* Promotion of the company electrical & electronics design group technology.
* Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent.
* Development experience in Power Electronics & Electrical Components in an automotive or similar engineering environment.
* Proven experience of developing Inverters would be an advantage.
* Good understanding of automotive standards, design methodologies & working practices.
* Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
* Good Team Player.
* Communicate in Technical Language with OEM Design Team to capture OEM needs.
* Be part of Design & Develop team for Power Electronics, other electrical Automotive Components in accordance with ISO26262 Functional Safety Processes & Concepts.
* Competent user of industry standard network & calibration tools like CANalyzer.
* Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
* Interface effectively across functions & regions.
* Conduct Benchmark Activities.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljk2MDA5Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →