Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Jig Technician on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the Aston area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to around 38 hours per week, working a three-shift pattern and flexible to work overtime, notable benefits for this position include:
* 23 days holidays (that increase with length of service)
* 22% Shift allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Death in service 4 x salary
* Private health care scheme
* Complimentary onsite parking
* Many more benefits too many to list
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager you will work as an integral part of the Maintenance Team holding responsibility for responding to technical issues affecting production & maintaining mechanical services, equipment & machinery.
Day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
* Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
* Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
* Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company’s procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely.
* Servicing & maintenance of mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
* Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop system
* Jig tuning and machining using lathes and milling machines
* Work and liaise with a range of internal departments and external suppliers
* Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System (FMDR) complete with technical feedback
* Where necessary provide input into CapEx feasibility studies
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, environment and quality management systems
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
* Liaise with stores to identify relevant and correct stock items, ensuring all spare parts etc. are booked out in the correct manner.
To be considered for this position you will have a relevant Level 3 Engineering qualification as well as 2 years experience and:
* Be able to work within 5S methodology to maintain the workplace to a high standard
* Possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately, to prioritise workload, be self-motivated, and work on your own initiative with a clear focus on quality.
* Prioritise workload with the relevant Supervisor.
* A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes are essential. Also must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4yNzkxNS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →