Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER *****
Are you a timeserved and experienced Electrical Technician?
Is your experience in this area from the automotive/manufacturing industry?
Do you have knowledge of electrical installations standards & requirements?
Do you have experience of electrical fault finding of plant facilities?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please apply with your CV today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area.
You would be responsible for technical software support within the plant and producing technical reports on fault findings issues and find innovative solutions for improvement.
The full responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Compile and submit Electrical drawings & utility/service specific documentation.
* Technical support of ABB and Motoman Robots.
* Support the internal manufacturing teams with regard to the timely resolution of all concerns.
* Support the NPI teams during the development of new manufacturing lines and manage all Electrical Controls, Automation, Pilz Safety Systems.
* Support Welding software (Weldstar 2000 – 4000, Serra and Bosch timers).
* Lead role in identifying and implementing energy cost savings.
* Carryout Risk Assessments for Electrical Work.
* Ensure Mandatory Legislation Compliance.
* Control System specialist to manage/support all new, current and transferred equipment (PLC Systems, Robots, Process Controls, Power presses and Hydraulic Presses.
* Appropriate qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering at a minimum of Level 4.
* Appropriate experience working within an Automotive 1st Tier Supplier providing electrical services.
* Appropriate experience with pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
* Proven background in electrical applications, installations, fault finding, testing & certification.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjY4NzQyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →