Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Based on site with our new automotive client in Crewe, and working under the supervision of the Team Leader, you will be required to perform various inspection checks on newly manufactured vehicles, completing a full Pre-Delivery Inspection, including compound handling, to prepare them for dealerships. You will be responsible for driving high specification vehicles within the compound. All vehicles are brand new and bound for dealerships.
Contract Temporary & Permanent contracts available
Duration On Going
Start Date ASAP
Hours Day & Night Shifts available; 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm or 10pm – 6am.
Average 40 – 50 hours per week, Additional hours may be required to meet the needs of the business
* Removal or manufacturing vehicle packaging
* Washing and cleaning vehicles internally and externally
* Various standard vehicle checks
* Driving and parking in the compound and factory
* Administration and potential use of tablet / smartphone for logging vehicles
* Check for external and internal damage
* Adhering to compound Health & Safety
Whilst full training is provided, some previous driving experience within the automotive industry would be desirable.
Essential that all applicants hold a valid driving licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences. Please note if you are under 25 years old, your application will still be considered, however due to insurance reasons you shall be applicable for additional Driver Assessments prior to offers being made.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGFycmlldC4zNTgzMC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →