Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** TOOLMAKER / DIE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB ALERT *****
Are you a timeserved Toolmaker / Die Maintenance Technician?
Are you experience in the automotive industry?
Are you happy to work on a 3 shift rotation and overtime if required?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Diagnose tooling problems at press callout and potential repair of the tool at press
* Carry out maintenance repairs and refurbishment activities on press tools
* Modifications and improvement activities on the press tools
* Record/document die performance and quality concerns regarding the repair details on maintenance reports
* High standard of house keeping
* Working in a safe and orderly manner
The Person taking on this role will have:-
* Experience using various hand tools for grinding
* Stoning and polishing of tool steels
* Operation of manual milling machines
* Operation of lathes and drilling machines
* Operation of surface grinding machines
* Knowledge of TIG, Arc and MIG welding
* Experience of precision measuring equipment
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg4NjU3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →