Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Die Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the Sunderland area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 40 hours per week, working a 3 shift pattern, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 23 days holidays more can be gained through service and overtime
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* Profit Share Scheme
* Car lease scheme following 1 years service
* Private Health Care Scheme
Reporting directly to the Section Leader you will work as an integral part of Die Maintenance Team holding responsibility for a service and support to the Press Shop, repairing press tools in a busy maintenance department.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Diagnose tooling problems at press call out and potential repair of the tool at press
* Carry out maintenance repairs and refurbishment activities on press tools
* Modifications and improvement activities on the press tools
* Record/document die performance and quality concerns regarding the repair details on maintenance reports
* High standard of house keeping
* Working in a safe and orderly manner
To be considered for this position you must be a time served Tool Maker or Die Maintenance Technician ideally educated to a minimum of ONC in a Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification:
* A minimum of 5 years Tool Making or Die Maintenance experience
* Experience using various hand tools for grinding
* Stoning and polishing of tool steels
* Operation of manual milling machines
* Operation of lathes and drilling machines
* Operation of surface grinding machines
* Knowledge of TIG, Arc and MIG welding
* Experience of precision measuring equipment
Preferably you will have Automotive manufacturing experience but not essential.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS42MTQwMC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →