RMS are recruiting for a Data Programmer on a permanent basis in the Stockton-on-Tees Area.
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of data briefs. You will manipulate, sort and cleanse data to ensure that Direct Mail / Transactional campaigns / Multi-Channel campaigns are delivered to a very high standard.
Responsibilities also include generating and checking final client sign off samples and all the associated QC processes.
2+ years of experience as a Data Programmer.
On a day-to-day basis as Data Programmer you will be responsible for:
* Designing and developing data processing and composition solutions for direct mail and transactional document production
* Managing and developing multi-channel communications databases, web services and document composition
* Developing applications and workflows
* Testing solutions
* Creating and contributing to reports, briefs and work instructions
* Downloading and checking client supplied files and processing data through approved applications
* Assisting in process improvement to reduce the cost of quality and to increase efficiency and client satisfaction
* Key attributes required:
* C#/.net/MSSQL experience
* Strong excel and knowledge of data formats and processes
* Ability to work quickly and accurately
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator) experience
* Variable Data Print (VDP) software such as GMC Inspire, Page Flex, XMPie experience.
* Multi-channel marketing experience
* Understanding of the print/mail industry
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuOTgxNzUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →