Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
I am working with a great client based in North Yorkshire who are looking for a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis.
* Order Processing across 4 commercial divisions
* Handling after sales enquiries, providing customers with contract balances
* Handling inbound telephone calls
* Working with production sites to effectively plan workload working to agreed SLA’s
* Complaint resolution
* Administrative duties as required
* Development of systems to improve performance i.e. NCR’s and CRM
SUPPORTING DIVISION PERFORMANCE
* Understand & implement the strategy for the Division.
* Ensure & facilitate through communication with the wider business to add maximum value to customer service.
* Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with the group values – Respect, Boldness and Performance.
* Promptly communicate to Manager & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary.
* Support the HofCS to deliver divisional KPI’s
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Customer service experience within a commercial environment
* Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution chain activities advantageous
* Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively in a fast paced environment.
* Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
* Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills
* Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
* Competent in all Microsoft Office applications
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please forward me your CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dG9tLjQ3MTMzLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →