Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Customer Development – Sales Person on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Millbrook area of Bedfordshire.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join the New Development Centre of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role is to support business expansion activity and to support Business Development and Sales growth for directed products. You will also help to establish the company’s medium to long-term Sales and Marketing Strategy as well as establishing and maintaining correct level Customer Contacts.
* To provide effective leadership in a sales/business development function within your Customer Group.
* To develop working relationships within the OEM in order to secure business for the long term.
* To provide the business with a strategic business plan for the short, medium and long terms.
* To develop the sales growth to a level acceptable to group objectives.
* To support management of the existing business.
* To oversee the delivery of tender documents quoting for new business RFI / RFQ
* To provide the company with competitor analysis information to set benchmark.
* To provide the senior management with regular reports on the progress of the business development role and client relationships.
* Develop monitor and appraise the development of the accounts.
* To consult with all other senior managers on ongoing activity and the direction of the company and to play an active part in the strategic direction of the business as a whole.
* Ensure that the resources of the sales function are working to the highest levels of efficiency and that forward thinking time management principals are applied.
* Engineering, Business degree or equivalent.
* Driven individual with high moral standards.
* Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with diverse personalities.
* Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but able to recognise and support the organisations preferences and priorities.
* Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Results orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
* Must be flexible to travel as required.
* Experience within a similar automotive 1st tier supplier is preferred.
* European or Global sales experience is a necessity (preferably automotive based).
* Time management ability of the highest order.
* Business development experience ideally within the automotive industry.
* Experience of conducting business with a Japanese automotive OEM is desirable.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjgzNzI4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →