Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** CRM SPECIALIST JOB ALERT *****
Would you class yourself as a CRM expert that can manage and maintain systems?
Are you capable of report analysis to show business and market trends with the intention of director level presentation?
Would you say that you have advanced level IT and administration skills?
If this sounds like you, I would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy is full time and will be for a period of 12 Months, with a company that supports manufacturing companies develop forward with technological advancements. Based in Darlington the role will involve intermittent travel to sites around the North East.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* To oversee the administration of the CRM, including dissection of data, duplicate records and pipeline data and liaising with other areas of the business to ensure accuracy.
* Managing the training of new and existing staff on the CRM, ensuring that all users have tools and skills to be successful in their roles.
* Providing adhoc support on a day to day basis in terms of the CRM.
* Act as a point of contact for CRM queries and lead a team of other highly skilled users across the business. Also providing the support needed for advanced functions.
* Tracking and interpreting KPI’s from the business teams to aid the business decision making.
* Using analytics and interpret user data to drive and shape successful marketing campaigns and content.
* Supporting the Strategic Marketing decisions, Bid Proposals and the Sales teams in reporting and analysing the CRM data.
The Person taking on this role will have:-
* Educated to degree level in a business or scientific subject.
* Strong Leadership skills with the ability to build and motivate groups to achieve the highest standards.
* Demonstrate commitment to the business objectives, show good integrity and trust in the company.
* Effective communication skills, demonstrating an ability to adapt differing styles to suit the purpose of building two way avenues of communication.
* Understand the value of establishing effective and supportive relationships with collaborative working.
* Deep understanding of the Smart objectives with the ability to set monitor and analyse outcomes.
* Considers risks, and consequences, and takes accountability for, the impact the decision has on the business including costs/ benefits.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjU1NTA0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →