Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Team Leader – Compound
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a Compound Team Leader to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to supervise and co-ordinate all vehicle movements within the site and ensure the movements are carried out correctly and as efficiently as possible. To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to lead a team, prioritise and wrokloads in a fast paced environment and be able to work as part of a team but also be able to work unsupervised. You are able to use your own initiative, be self-motivated and proactive.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Leading a team of Compound / Driving Operatives
* To support the Compound Manager
* Assist in assessing workflows and workforce utilisation
* External inspection of vehicles
* Reporting of any faults & damage identified
* Moving vehicles to storage areas & load lanes for despatch
* To ensure the correct vehicles are pulled and moved
* Ensure all checks are complete ready for dispatch
* Ensure quality standard to achieved for despatching the vehicle
* Experience of managing people to achieve results
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and flexibility in their approach to work
* The ability to work independently and effectively in a team
* Capability to multi task to support other areas throughout busy periods
* Health & Safety Minded
* Good Communication Skills
* Previous experience working within automotive industry, with at least two year’s work experience within a team leading/supervisory capacity would be advantageous.
* Experience of driving both manual and automatic vehicles
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Q0FUSFIuODM5MDguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →