Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a Compound Supervisor to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
You will supervise the delivery & storage requirements for all of the customer products from the inbound delivery to outbound distribution, ensuring adequate storage is available to meet the targets as well as supporting the Compound Manager in any duties deemed necessary to deliver expected results in the Compound areas.
For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Supervision of Site Compounds and designated teams
* Weekly planning, track sheets and record keeping
* To evaluate and control the storage of stock vehicles
* Supervise all Compound processes and procedures
* Partly responsible for productivity, compliance & achieving costs
* Assist in formulating short and medium-term strategy for the Compound
* Co-ordinate vehicle movements on a variable work load
* Provide support, and identify development and training needs and opportunities
* A champion for Health and Safety, taking responsibility for your safety and others around you
* Hold a recognised Managerial Qualification (ILM, CMI, etc)
* At least 3 years’ experience working within the automotive / logistics industry
* Several years proven supervisor/team leader experience
* Experience with delegation, plus financial & logistical planning
* Fully conversant with Health & Safety, relating to all compound activity
* The ability to work independently and effectively in a team
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and flexibility in their approach to work
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljc0ODYwLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →