Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS Recruitment are hiring experienced offshore Electrical Construction Technician fixed term adhoc contracts
All candidates will a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship, technical qualification with applicable electrical background – City and Guilds/BTec/NC/NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation /SJIB (Scotland)/JIB (England)
AM2 – Applicable for those in England who have achieved an Electrical Qualification through the adult entry site assessment route, BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical and COMPEX
To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Electrical Construction Technician service in accordance with project/company requirements, standards and procedures.
Duration: 2 months
You will perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
You will also have the following experience:
* Installation, Isolation, reinstatement and associated construction testing of electrical equipment in NON-HAZARDOUS and HAZARDOUS areas.
* Inspection and completion of applicable certification/documentation as required including red-lining of drawings to reflect ‘as-built’ status.
* Inspection of electrical installations /equipment and completion of associated certification of permitted workscope completed by NON-COMPEX Electricians within a hazardous area.
* Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable work pack, jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings/sketches.
* Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner .
* Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner
* Possesses a good understanding of safe working practices and can demonstrate commitment to safe working at all times.
* Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Electrical Construction Technician as defined in associated job specification
* Can demonstrate ability to read/understand and implement procedures/specifications/drawings/sketches/etc, including the mark up of technical drawings to reflect ‘red-line’ status
Interested please contact Kelly.alexander@Rms-recruitment.co.uk or call 07764926875
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNTkyMTQuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →