Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven! Centre Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to create and lead the implementation and development of an innovative and exciting strategy that delivers Company KPI’s, budgetary guidelines, ensuring policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Direct and control all workshop and associated activities in line with agreed budgets and timelines
* To achieve and maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity, whilst controlling overheads
* Make day-to-day business decisions, based on an overall commercial knowledge
* Build, lead and inspire direct reporting team, so that all work as one team to achieve the overall objectives
* Develop and implement procedures to ensure working practices are in line with the company objectives and current legislation
* Manage and produce short, medium and long-term plans ensuring resourcing levels are adequate and financially viable
* Ensure all departments comply with relevant legislation and environmental requirements with particular emphasis on Health & Safety and Quality standards.
* Ensure accurate monthly reports are prepared for presentation
* Be responsible for the development and motivation of direct reports in order to meet the current and future needs of the operation, this includes selection, recruitment, appraisal and development
* Recognised Managerial Qualification, such as HNC, BTEC or ILM, (part qualified may be considered)
* At least 3 years’ experience working in a Managerial role with knowledge of the automotive industry or logistics and knowledge of a workshop environment, or similar, would be preferred
* Ability to use own initiative, be self-motivated and to be able to motivate others
* PC literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjU3ODYxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →