Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
2 x Paint Line Team Leaders
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for 2 Paint Line Team Leaders to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to ensure work flows efficiently and meets productivity requirements through the distribution of daily duties and the motivation of the team.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Lead, support and motivate the team
* Assist the Workshop Shift Manager in assessing workflows and the utilisation of the workforce
* To supervise day to day work ensuring that quality standards are met
* Produce a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish
* To ensure all paperwork is completed, updated and files appropriately
* NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Vehicle Paint Spraying or similar
* Previous experience within the automotive industry
* Knowledge of COSHH and other H&S regulations
* 2 years+ Team Leading / Supervisory Experience
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility in their approach to work
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* To ensure the correct Personal Protective Clothing is worn at all times
* Health & Safety Minded
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CATHR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGFycmlldC4xNTQyOS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →