Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Reporting to the site Supervisor, we are currently seeking to appoint Yard Operatives on a Temporary on-going basis at our Avonmouth site. The position is based on the site of a Global Vehicle Logistics company in Royal Portbury Docks.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* To conduct vehicle checks in line with procedure including ensuring Clock is set, radio is coded, etc
* To comply with the correct parking procedures and speed limits
* To regularly drive the Company Bus transporting workers around the site
* To assist with battery recharges
* Moving vehicles within our Dock Compound
* Pulling vehicles for loads
* Parking and allocating
* The role will also include ad hoc Valeting duties and plating duties
* You must be able to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative
* Carry out sufficient paperwork duties
* Be proficient in using computerised systems such as Microsoft Word and Excel
* The use of initiative and the ability to prioritise workloads is essential in order to meet delivery times and timescales.
Hours of work will vary depending on the needs of the business but will generally be Monday to Friday between 6am – 6pm and will also include weekends.
All applicants must hold a valid driver’s license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences. Pay is £7.97 per hour paid every Friday, one week in arrears.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGFycmlldC40NDkyNy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →