Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** AUTOMOTIVE COMMERCIAL MANAGER JOB ALERT *****
Do you have experience at Commercial Manager level within an automotive engineering environment?
Can you demonstrate an ability to lead the activities that lead to winning business?
Are you comfortable regularly reporting to the directors of a global size organisation?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Cannock area of the West Midlands. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Collecting and using data to help ensure current customer accounts within the plants are effectively managed in all aspects (price agreements, cost movement recovery, engineering changes, claims etc)
* Preparation of customer planning data, such as volumes and projects cycles (Business Planning)
* Ensure compliance with all Company quality, environmental and safety standards
* Research & collate customer & competitor intelligence utilising the internet and other sources
* Ensuring customer agreements and procedures are followed correctly.
* Communicate effectively all customer requirements within the internal organisation to ensure clear understanding
* Collate & maintain internal sales management data and contribute to preparation of relevant reporting documents (Pricing, volume, timing, Main Project List etc)
Working hours for this role are:- (Although flexibility is required to suit business needs)
* Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
* Friday: 8am – 1pm
The key requirements for this role are as follows:-
* Competent with SAP, MS Office and Outlook, excellence in Excel
* Proficient communication skills
* Fluent in written and verbal English (Additional Spanish language skills would be advantageous)
* Strong numerical acumen. Numerical reasoning and data interpretation.
* Commercial awareness & financial understanding, would be an advantage
* Current Driving license and passport as travel to other sites, customer and countries will be required when necessary
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjUwNzc5Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →