Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Quality Systems Engineers to join a Tier 1 automotive supplier in County Durham.
We are looking for Quality engineers from either the Automotive or high volume fast paced manufacturing Industries.
You will work within a small team of Engineers to enable the effective & timely response to customer quotations and development of new process concepts up to Process Design Drawing completion at the first off tool trial phase.
The scope of responsibilities will cover the development and maintenance of quality systems, support internal quality improvement.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Continually improve and maintain current plant quality documentation and customer specific, IATF16949 and VDA requirements.
* Conduct internal audits to a scheduled annual plan to satisfy IATF16949 and customer specific requirements. Support customer audits as required.
* Manage IMS administration, involving system updates, document approval and system maintenance.
* Involvement/Leadership in Departmental APS activity to continually develop and improve existing systems, standards and procedures.
* Manage implementation of internal and customer process change requests.
To be considered this position you must have Qualified Auditor credentials along with
* Internal Auditor IATF16949:2016
* Internal Auditor VDA 6.3
* Quality Assurance specific qualification: City & Guilds, IQA, TQM Diploma Degree or Equivalent
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNDMwMDAuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →