Resource Management Solutions
Are you currently working within a Logistics or automotive setting and looking for a career with more progression? Do you have experience completing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment?
RMS are working with an outstanding automotive client; we are looking for Transport Allocator/Administrator to join our existing team on a permanent basis in the Halewood area. The role will involve providing efficient and effective administrative support to our operations teams.
What we can offer you:
- Annual salary of £26500 pa (Increasing after a successful probationary period)
- Permanent annualised contract of 39.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Free on-site parking
- Branded uniform & PPE provided
About the Role:
The role will involve ensuring vehicles are dispatched from the compound in a timely and effective manner to the correct destinations and ensuring all documentation is correct. Based at Halewood, this is a office based position
The duties will involve:
- Issue documentation to drivers regarding load allocation
- Ensure vehicles leaving site are accurately recorded on the electronic system
- Dealing with queries raised relating to volume and allocation to delivery companies.
- Liaise with appointed carriers on allocation of vehicles / loads required for the day and monitor load allocation throughout the day
- Process / Restrict problem vehicles & Monitoring “late Vehicles”
- Monitoring “late vehicles” throughout the day to ensure lead times are adhered to.
- Delivering loads on D42 system as notified by the delivery companies
- Update systems with vehicle location
- Liaising with site on weekly and monthly forecasts
The role is predominantly a day shift between 6am-4pm. Monday – Friday. However a degree of flexibility is required as the shift times could be extended in 2024.
- It is essential that all applicants hold a valid driver’s license with less than 6 penalty points & no DR offences within the last 10 years.
- The Ideal applicant must have previous experience working within a fast-paced administrative environment
- The Ideal applicant will have strong administration skills and is comfortable on various software’s including – Excel and word.
- It would be advantageous for the ideal candidate to have a good understanding and working experience within Automotive/Logistics/ Distribution operations.
- Experience with computer systems and data recording.
- The Ideal applicant will have excellent organisation skills and be a strong communicator.
Do not Delay, Apply Today or Give us a call on 07710998987 or via email Charlotte.Hodgson@rms-recruitment.co.uk for more information.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=83ABF1C48.0 →