Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance & Administration Manager to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
This role is to ensure that the site operates within agreed budgetary guidelines through provision and analysis of financial KPI’s, and that appropriate controls and procedures provide accurate reporting.
Key Responsibilities include
* To ensure the site operates within the budgetary guidelines
* Responsible for the smooth administrative operation of the centre
* Responsible for overseeing prompt and accurate treatment of all administrative aspects of transit damage
* To ensure that all invoicing is completed accurately and in a timely manner
* To ensure that all purchase orders are issued promptly and accurately, and to ensure purchase invoices are appropriately signed off and allocated, and any discrepancies are interrogated
* Responsible for analysing headcount and direct labour costs on a weekly basis
* Responsible for the formulation and production of monthly accounting information and reports, as well as local budget and reforecast data
* To work with the Centre Manager to improve finance-based management information
* At least 5 years Financial & Administration Management experience, preferably within the automotive or logistics industry
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* PC literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word & Outlook), and preferably accounts packages.
* Initiative and the ability to prioritise workloads is essential
* Work independently but liaise effectively with colleagues to ensure accurate reporting
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjkyMzAwLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →