Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a number of Toolmakers/Die Maintenance Technicians on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Staffordshire area of the West Midlands.
Permanent positions, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on-site parking
* 3 Shift rotation role.
Reporting into the Toolroom Supervisor you will be expected to maintain, develop and improve high volume short batch tri-axis transfer tooling.
* To service and repair tooling
* To support new project tooling from commissioning stages through to start of production
* To attend press breakdown, identify causes and problem solve at the press with minimal downtime.
* To take ownership of specific tool suites and maintain performance with minimal supervision.
* To improve and develop current and new project tooling
* To ensure company targets are met in respect of quality of parts produced
* To manufacture tool and ancillary spares
* To document and update die history and other work records
* Ensure safe working practices are maintained and adhered to
* Undertake personal training to enhance skills necessary to perform key tasks
* To comply with any reasonable requests and duties as may be assigned by the Tool Room Supervisor or Manager from time to time
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Necessary
* To be capable of working under minimal supervision with objectives set by the Tool Room Supervisor.
* To have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Die Technician or Toolmaker.
* To be educated to ONC level in Mechanical/Production Engineering and/or possess a NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject.
* To have experience in tool maintenance with good hand tool and some welding skills preferably within the automotive industry.
* To be an enthusiastic and ambitious team player within a world class organisation.
* Achieve excellent timekeeping and attendance standards.
* Be able to undertake shift working and overtime working which may include week-end working at short notice.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjMxNTk0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →