Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Structural Design Manager on behalf of our client a Global Oil & Gas company based in the North East England. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior or Lead Structural Design Engineer to step up into Management with an award-winning company.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 40 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Technical Director you will work as an integral part of Design function holding responsibility for overseeing the Design team as well as having a hands-on approach ensuring the projects run smoothly from inception through to completion.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To produce economical design solutions to meet project requirements and maintain records in accordance with QA procedures.
* To ensure designs can be implemented within the constraints of client (or nominated sub-contractor) capabilities.
* To ensure that design for live contracts is performed in the required timescale, and adequately communicated to the drawing office.
* To provide technical support to tendering activities as required.
* To provide technical support to R & D projects as required.
* In addition to the role and expectations of a Senior Design Engineer as Design Manager the role will also encompass management, mentoring and planning and reporting responsibility for the design team, primarily after project award. The development and supervision of a design process map and plan to ensure tasks are completed in a logical and timely fashion whilst following the key company Quality Systems is also required.
To be considered this position you must have a recognised Professional Engineering qualification as well as:
* A minimum of 5 years experience with Structural Design Engineering
* Competent with Staad software
* Competent with technical software
* Computer Literate
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS41MzM3Mi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →