Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS are currently recruiting for a Site Services Operator on behalf of one our clients based in Newton Aycliffe. This role requires someone who is observant and is able to think on their feet in the fast-paced environment of warehouses, workshops and office buildings across the various sites the client operates on.
This a temporary to permanent position for the right person and will consist of the following shifts:
* Monday to Friday – 7AM until 3PM
There may be a requirement to work back shifts 12:00 – 21:00 so candidates must be able to work these shifts.
Main Responsibilities & Duties following training:
* Use of powered wash systems to wash trailers and company vehicles
* To undertake general maintenance repairs, including painting – under instruction to site buildings and open area.
* To ensure the safe use of company issued equipment for the task at hand.
* To provide assistance and support to other departments once training is completed and as business needs dictate.
* To be pro-active in Health & Safety hazard reporting to the business for required action to be taken.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks to include working outside washing / cleaning of trailers in all weather conditions.
* Previous knowledge or aptitude for general maintenance repairs to site
* Able to multitask, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving
* Have a positive can-do attitude.
* Be organised, a good team player and where required able to work on own initiative.
* Full current driving license.
* To undertake Scissor Lift Duties once training completed.
* Driving of company non-commercial vehicles when required.
* Potential training to gain licenses required to drive commercial vehicles.
* Fork truck driving – if you have current valid in date certificates this is a bonus, however if not full training will be provided.
If this is the role for you, please apply directly or if you require more information, please contact Rob on 01325 389333 or email email@example.com.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Um9iZXJ0LkNvbGdyYXZlLjU5NjM4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →