Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** HSE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY *****
Are you a qualified and experienced HSE Manager with knowledge of the Petrochemical, Fuel industries or COMAH sites?
Do you have experience of managing teams of HSE staff across multiple sites?
Do you hold a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent HSEE qualification and a HNC engineering qualification or equivalent?
If this sounds of interest, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join an Oil & Gas company who provide fully integrated infrastructure solutions. They provide innovative operations management, engineering services and management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries.
* Act as leader and manager of assigned personnel within the HSE function taking overall responsibility for their supervision, development, welfare and overall effectiveness.
* Work with the sites management teams to establish and deliver annual HSE improvement plans and targets.
* Ensure sites are adequately supported by themselves & HSE advisors.
* To devise, implement and present required HSE training and learning events for all employees and as required, contractors.
* To provide appropriate guidance and support for major SHE incidents within the business.
The person taking on this role will:-
* Hold at least a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
* Have an Engineering qualification to at least HNC Level (4).
* Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act Regulations.
* Knowledge of Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) Regulations.
RMS is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of a client and are an equal opportunities employer, who recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjgwODA5Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →