Resource Management Solutions
RMS are currently recruiting for a client based in Washington and are looking for a Service Engineer to join their team. The role is fully field/office based and is on a permanent contract.
We are looking for candidate who have hands-on experience with minimum 5 years fault finding/servicing robotics eg. ABB & Motoman robots, multi generation controllers preferred e.g. NX100/DX100/DX200/YRC 1000.
You will also be required to have/be:
- Full clean driving licence
- Working on their own or part of team
- Occasional Weekend work when service work can only be done on a weekend on site.
- On occasion to hold the out of hours telephone line (currently approx. 3 times per year for a maximum of 1 week per occasion)
- Professional & punctual and able to communicate with customers on site/over the phone.
The company are offering you:
- Paid Overtime
- Company vehicle provided, currently Ford Ranger truck or equivalent.
- Death in service & critical illness cover and pension.
If interested, please apply directly today. If you have any questions, you can speak to our consultants on 01325 389333.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees based on suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=43BA20894.0 →