Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Our client is a Joint Venture between 2 multi $Bn companies. Our client supplies thin film pressure transducers to agricultural, construction and industrial sectors. Based in the North East of England and established in 1999, Our clients market leading quality has resulted in 3 times growth in 4 years. This is an excellent opportunity to join a quality focused, high volume manufacturing organisation. Our client has a full time, permanent post immediately available for a suitable candidate to join us as a Senior Sales Administrator.
The suitable candidate should have the following qualifications / skills:-
* At least three years’ experience of working in a sales admin / customer service environment
* Direct experience of supporting customers, handling and resolving customer enquiries
* Ability to work under pressure
* Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
* Ability to resolve problems, quickly and efficiently
* Excellent IT Skills
* Knowledge of manufacturing and MRP systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
Specific tasks will include:-
* Sales Order processing and monitoring
* Arranging shipments
* Handling and resolving customer enquiries
* Arranging and conducting meetings / tele-conferences with customers
* End of month performance reporting
A positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn. The salary for this position will be circa £30k depending on qualifications and experience.
Working hours per week are 37.5, Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm, Friday 8am to 3pm.
The Company will contribute 5% of salary to those employees that elect to join the scheme once you have successfully completed your probationary period. Annual holiday entitlement is 33 working days, this includes bank holidays.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS41NDExOS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →