RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer on behalf of our client, an experienced leader in the field of ground investigation with accreditations for Quality, Environmental and H&S who are based in County Durham.
A PERMANENT position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who offer the opportunity to boost career prospects, personal development and your reputation within a challenging industry
Working Hours are: Full time hours, Monday – Friday
Role Overview: The role will involve working with commercial land projects offering Geotechnical and civil engineering design, design management, formation preparation and testing, line-side civil infrastructure design, site instrumentation and related technical advice.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Organisation and direction of a geotechnical investigation/testing
* Drainage survey and repair service for subsidence and related repair works
* Completing comprehensive ground investigation and contaminated land investigation service
* Preparing and interpreting reports
* Offering advice / consultation services and assisting with design
* Design, supervision and direction of ground investigations and related works
* Engineering design of earthworks, foundations (including OLE structures), retaining measures, slope stability analysis, bio-engineered stabilisation & related civil engineering works
* Management of site construction and design teams, including soil nailing of cuttings
* Preparation of fee bids and estimates
* Resolution of contractual matters
To be considered this position you must have:
* Eng. (Hons.) Civil Engineering
* MSc Geotechnical Engineering
* Min 5 years recent experience within a similar role
* Demonstrable experience of interpreting reports
* Geotechnical environmental scopes exposure
* Project management including ground investigation on commercial land
* Contaminated land (gas) experience
For more information, please contact:
* Beverley Lismore 01325 389333 firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuOTU4NDUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →