RMS are delighted to be assisting a new client in Stockton at the start of thier high growth journey. We are looking for a talented Sales Specialist who can stand out from the crowd and who is looking to make a difference in the market by creating an innovative alternative to the norm.
Networking is imperative within this role with the Sales Specialist being responsible for fronting the business of our client’s brand. Becoming an Industry specialist with knowledge of Events and memberships to strengthen our client’s presence as well as making connections with decisions makers at Director Level. Managing and leading the internal Sales structure in a business strategy that enhances and develops the clients profile by lead generation, appointment setting, marketing activities, event development and representation.
Key Responsibilities include;
* Calling potential key decisions makers as qualified by the TSS
* Setting up meetings with Key Decision Makers
* Building rapport with potential contacts to set up introductions to clients with the industry sector
* Networking with new and existing contacts by becoming an Industry expert
* Facilitating introductions using social media, LinkedIn and existing contacts
* Providing exceptional service and professionalism while representing both the clients and the brand
* Client account management, retention and conducting monthly management meetings
* Event representation and management including Exhibition development
* Creating and executing a sales strategy and campaign to maximise growth for the client
* Overseeing Marketing strategies including social media, blog and content development
* Commercial awareness and feeding back to the squad to strengthen industry knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a confident and engaging individual who has the ability to facilitate introductions using their own initiative by managing their own time with minimum supervision. Someone who can prioritise their workload with maximum efficiency to deliver measurable results and work to a highly organised level is critical.
* Telesales and “face to face” connecting experience is essential
* Proven experience of adding value by identifying areas to develop
* The knowledge and drive to network with key players in the relevant sectors
* Experience of facilitating introductions through industry and sector knowledge
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to coordinate the expansion of contacts
* Knowledge of setting and developing sales and marketing strategies
* Event management experience is essential to succeed in this role
* The ability to utilise and maintain CRM systems
* The capability to interpret and analyse information for client management meetings
* Good understanding of pipelines, revenue and striving to attain maximum growth
* The capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines to achieve and over exceed on targets
* Ability to adapt as we continue to experience unprecedented growth and progression in all areas
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and represent the business at all levels with all customers
* Professional, presentable and engaging manner with exceptional time management
* Knowledge of the Engineering Sector or exposure to the Process and Supply chain would be advantageous
To succeed in this sales specialist role, you will need to display an exceptional drive, work ethic and have a desire to succeed in a fast-paced relationship based sales environment. You will embrace acting as an ambassador for the organisation and each of the clients and be driven and determined to deliver exceptional results day in day out.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMjU4OTkuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →