Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Sales Executive on behalf of our client, a Global Oil & Gas organisation based in County Durham. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
Reporting directly to the BD Strategy and Proposals Director you will identify future contract opportunities for the business and follow the process to secure orders in the UK and European Process, Petrochemical, Power and Nuclear industries for the provision of Fire and Blast rated modules and F&B rated products.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and close sales opportunities primarily for the companies UK and European Process, Petrochemical and Nuclear industries for Fire and Blast rated Modular Buildings and envelope F&B Products
* Prepare and work to personal plan based on analysis of potential markets and projects, qualifying of leads and securing of appropriate enquiries that maximise the opportunity for successful placement of suitably profitable purchase orders.
* Maintain an appreciation and awareness of integrated modular solutions design, legislation, specifications and international standards requirements
* Liaise and communication with functional disciplines where required.
* Be Involved in the preparation of technical requirements, estimates and tender submissions in accordance with company procedures and policies.
* Preparation and review of monthly CRM progress report for your Business Manager.
* Travel throughout the UK and overseas maintaining and developing new sales contacts.
* Carry out any other reasonable instruction written or verbal from an officer of the company.
To be considered this position you must have a minimum of 5 years proven track sales experience within Oil & Gas, Energy and / or Renewable Energy market sectors, as well as:
* In depth knowledge of Process, Petrochemical, Power and Nuclear industries together with an established and proven network of contacts within the industry
* A good understanding of the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewable Energy market sectors.
* Some form of high level formal education relevant to the position would be preferred.
* Working knowledge of MS Office software
* Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM software
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS42MDIwMy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →