Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Purchasing Office Administrator on behalf of our client a high volume manufacturing company based in the Newton Aycliffe Area.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over a number of years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted full time over a five day working week, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to start a career with a global organisation.
* We require an experienced Purchasing Office Administrator, to start immediately.
* Excellent rate of pay.
* Fixed Term Contract with a view to lead to permanent work.
* We are looking for a competent Office assistant to help with the organisation and running of the daily administrative operation within the purchasing department.
* The ideal candidate will be hard working, able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion.
* Organising the office and assisting colleagues with processes.
* Sorting and distributing communication in a timely manner.
* Maintaining filing systems.
* Raising and expediting purchase orders.
* Proven Knowledge as an office assistant.
* Knowledge of manual and computer filing systems.
* Working knowledge of office equipment.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem solving.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
* CRM knowledge would be beneficial.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RldmVuLm1hcndvb2QuODg4OTEuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →