RMS are working with a well respected organisation based in Middlesbrough who are looking for an administrator to join their team.
Working in a high pace logistics department you must be able to think on your feet. Manage your time and work under pressure.
you will be required to work the following shifts on rotation
* 6am – 2pm
* 10am – 6pm
* 12pm – 8pm
Duties will include but not inclusive of:
* Taking calls from clients and contractors and managing their requirements
* Using in house systems to update records including Oracle to update client details and manage accounts
* Using Excel Spreadsheets
* Confident on the phone
* Assisting the team with any queries
Skills must include:
* Ability to work off own initiative but seek supervision when needed.
* Pro active in offering support to team members, including managers / coordinators
* Ability to organise and manage own time to complete tasks within time scales and to a very high standard. Readily lets managers know where they have capacity.
* Be responsible for a range of regular tasks and to be able to undertake these without prompting.
* Ability to follow instructions readily and adapt to new administration tasks as when these arise.
* Ability to gel with an established team quickly.
* Approachable, friendly and polite manner.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Sound numeracy skills and confident in handling financial data in range of format.
* Excellent administration skills with a range of software applications including word, outlook, database, excel, remote working methods such as Teams/ Zoom.
* Able to record information accurately and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
if interested and want more details please email robert.colgrave@rms-recruitment or call the office on 01325 389333
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Um9iZXJ0LkNvbGdyYXZlLjQ3MDYzLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →