Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on a permanent basis for a global client based in the North East.
Our global client has a proud history of quality driven Engineering Excellence spanning six decades from three strategic locations in the UK.
Their vision is to continue to build the core business in support of the global shipping and maritime, oil and gas industries, and to further diversify into the emerging civil nuclear and renewable energy market sectors.
You will be managing projects and working closely with project accountants and other members of the team on each project to ensure that the agreed targets are achieved both on time and in budget. Responsible for project delivery and monitoring to ensure that at all time the department is working within the company’s current policies on financial constraints, quality requirements operational procedures and client satisfaction.
Your duties will be but not limited to:
* The Project Manager is fully responsible for familiarising themselves with the site HSEQ documentation, systems and procedures relevant to their area(s) of responsibility and for ensuring that they are understood and applied to everyone within their respective area/s of responsibility
* Working with colleagues to ensure that customer requirements are met
* Building and maintaining partnerships with customers
* Project management of individual projects from start to finish
* Communicate regular project updates ensuring costing and financial information is accurate
* Plan and organise resources in conjunction with HR.
* Manage costing information to produce the best margins.
* Meeting targets set by the company.
* Preparing project achievement and spend details for weekly contract review meetings.
* Delivery of projects on time and within budget
To be considered for the role you must have a Marine / Ship Building qualification and:
* Experience in ship repairs
* Experience of project managing large projects
* Preferably experience gained in Marine/ Shipping
* Data analysis, excel and management reporting experience
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4xNDk2Ny45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →