Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
My client are an acknowledged leader in the design, development and production of a high stability range of pressure sensing products, that utilise a unique and proprietary thin film technology. Based in the North East of England and established in 1999, they have invested heavily to develop its own state of the art thin film production facility and in-house ASIC design technology. The positions involve working within the build, assembly and calibration area. The environment is a clean, spacious factory with a small and friendly workforce.
Duties may involve any/all of the following activities, depending on our requirements and the applicant’s abilities:-
* The loading and un-loading of components onto the calibration equipment via threaded adaptors and applying pressure to specific torque limits.
* Monitoring the progress of calibration and sorting the components according to the result of the programme.
* Component assembly, machine welding, testing, part labelling and visual inspection.
The successful candidate:-
* Must have at least 3 year’s experience as a production operator.
* Must have basic qualifications in Mathematics and English.
* BITs, Quality Awareness and/or CLAIT qualifications would be advantageous.
A positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn.
The rate of pay is £7.50 per hour plus 35% shift allowance for working a 12 hour continental shift pattern over a 7 day rotation. Attracting a minimum salary of £19,459.44 per annum.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS4wMzMzNS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →