Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Plater on behalf of our client. This is an on-going to permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
The ideal candidate would be based in a fab shop and must have:
* Experience of working with aluminium, Stainless & mild steel, heavy metals varied in thickness
* Around 3 years plating experience
* The ability to read and work from engineering drawings is essential in both first and third angle projection
* Excellent attention to detail and the desire to learn new skills.
* The ability to work to a high standard with minimum supervision.
* Ability to use various hand tools
The hourly rate is £13.00 per hour for day shift
Day shift is 7.45am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday (often early finish Fridays)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RW1tYS45ODk1NS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →