Resource Management Solutions
RMS are pleased to be working with a long standing client who are a tier 1 automotive company based in Peterlee, they are looking for a Payroll Advisor to join the team on a 12 month FTC
- Management and administration of 4 key HR systems; HR database (Cascade), Time and Attendance (Synel), Payroll (Cascade) and Performance & Compensation System (Halogen).
- Produce accurate monthly payroll/statutory payments for circa 400 staff.
- Prepare and generate weekly and monthly standard reports. (circa 15 per month)
- Preparation of payroll reporting to be forwarded to outsourced payroll provider to ensure accurate payments on a monthly basis.
- Provide a professional response to all pay related queries.
- Ensure supplied data is fully validated on both pre and post payroll.
- Ensure all payroll changes conform to both internal and external auditing requirements.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Full working knowledge of MS Office software (Proficient knowledge of excel)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Current knowledge of Government legislation including tax and national insurance and good understanding of SSP,SMP and SPP regulations and rates.
- Experience of working with a range of HR / IS systems
- 3-5 years minimum experience within a Payroll / HR role
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment (manufacturing desirable)
Interested? Please apply online or contact Phil on 01325 389333.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees based on suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=53A659435.0 →