Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the County Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Shift allowance and Over time rates
Reporting directly to the Technical Shift Support Manager you will work as an integral part of the Press Shop to maintain maximum facility efficiency & uptime, carry out improvements and Preventative maintenance on equipment.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
* Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
* Programming, fault diagnosis, servicing and repair of motoman robots, rotary positioners and mig spot welding equipment
* Prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
* Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
To be considered this position you must be fully time served (4 years) with ONC/HNC qualification.
* Demonstrated success in a high quality, high volume, or lean manufacturing environment.
* Have extensive Robotics, PLC, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and pneumatics
* Ability to produce technical report with good working knowledge of maintenance systems
* Strong technical and Mechanical Comprehension
* Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing techniques
* Experience within a press metal environment
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS42MjIzOC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →