Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Mechanical Fitter on behalf of our client, a versatile and multi-skilled engineering business in Darlington.
This is a ongoing position which could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Core Working Hours are: Monday – Thursday 7am – 4.45pm
OT to be worked Friday and Saturday morning as required by the company.
Role Overview: The role will involve working in a Heavy steel manufacturing environment. To assist in the day-to-day maintenance operations, ensuring equipment availability is maximised. Working alongside contractors & other internal team members to ensure the safe repair and operation of plant and facilities.
To be considered this position you must have/be:
* Time served mechanical fitter plus considerable industrial experience
* Sound engineering knowledge, technical knowledge of forging equipment (drop hammer, power hammers, gas/induction heating)
* Excellent understanding/working knowledge of general mechanical systems (hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears, bearings etc)
* Understanding of electrical safety,
* Understanding of H&S requirements – HASAWA 1974, PUWER, LOLER
* Welding (MIG minimum) and oxy-fuel burning
* Counterbalance forklift truck licence, MEWP licence
For more information, please contact:
* Emma Hepperle on 01325 389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Fitter / Mechanical / Engineering
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RW1tYS4wMTg4Ni45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →