Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting multiple Manufacturing Technician’s in various disciplines including Electrical, Fabrication and Mechanical on behalf of our client, a leading manufacturer of high quality, well-engineered, high performing and reliable industrial cleaning equipment, in Northallerton.
A permanent position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are rapidly growing and have a reputation of excellence.
Working Hours are: Monday to Friday 7am – 4.30pm
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
* Provide timely feedback to line leader supervisor manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
* Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
* Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
* Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organised working environment is maintained at all times.
* Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
To be considered this position you must:
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
* Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal external teams and customers.
* Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
* Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
* Strong effective decision making, organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Good communication & IT skills
* Full and current UK driving license
Along with the above your must have at least one of the following:
* Welding Experience
* Assembly, integration, inspection and testing experience.
* Fabrication or mechanical assembly experience.
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 01325 389333.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RW1tYS4zMzU2OS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →