Resource Management Solutions
RMS are pleased to represent an established manufacturer who are based in Newton Aycliffe. They are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the growing team.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for maintenance activities associated with single flow Production lines, incorporating Automatic screwdrivers, robotic pick and place systems, Palletizers and special purpose Automatic assembly cells.
- Carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment including PLC’s, Electric drives, robotics, pneumatics Automatic screwdrivers.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities on various plant and machinery.
- Produce reports to analyse breakdown causes, making recommendations on countermeasures.
- Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
- Strict adherence to safe working practices
- Observe and enforce safety rules at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of PLC’s and Robots.
- Educated to ONC (or equivalent) in an Engineering related discipline.
- Completed an approved multi-skilled apprenticeship.
- Experience with conveyor belts, robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
In return they are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Opportunity for overtime where required
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly. If you have any questions, please contact Abigail Howey on 01325 389333.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees based on suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=73A7B6797.0 →