Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** MAINTENANCE ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY *****
Are you a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer who can lead the delivery of safe, effective, planning, co-ordination and completion of plant maintenance and engineering activities?
Do you have experience in Electrical Maintenance (EC&I)?
Do you hold at least a HNC level qualification or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or equivalent?
If this sounds of interest, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join an Oil & Gas company who provide fully integrated infrastructure solutions. They provide innovative operational management, engineering services and management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries.
* Effectively lead plan & co-ordinate plant engineering & maintenance activities, balancing commercial operations and safety considerations.
* Participate in & co-ordinate engineering and maintenance fault diagnosis, problem solving and improvements.
* Organise, prepare, negotiate, manage and evaluate, assigned engineering & maintenance contracts, ensuring they operate within agreed budgetary requirements, taking action to reduce costs and overall risk levels.
* Produce and maintain appropriate plant engineering & maintenance systems, (CMMS), documentation, procedures & records in line with statutory & business needs.
* Support & lead planned & unplanned shutdowns ensuring timely, safe and efficient work control.
* Monitor Emergency Shutdown Design systems, taking control of daily testing and the design of new systems.
* Complete HV SAP responsibilities.
* As required, deputise for other management team positions.
* Support the management team on call rota.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* HNC or equivalent qualification in electrical, control or instrumentation discipline.
* Apprenticeship or equivalent in Electrical Maintenance.
* IOSH or equivalent SHE qualification.
* Experience in an Oil & Gas / Energy / Petrochemical environment.
RMS is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of a client and are an equal opportunities employer, who recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQ2MTgzLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →