RMS are working with a well-established and respected Darlington based company in recruiting a Logistic Co-ordinator
Responsible for supporting the Logistics Manager by co-ordinating and administering the Company’s Logistics Operations.
* Sourcing quotes for freight movement
* Co-ordinating onsite activities
* Liaising with Suppliers
* Negotiating costs
* Recommendation for continuous improvement and cost reduction
* Working to very tight deadlines
* Liaising with internal and external contacts
To be considered for this position you must have strong hands on experience at operational level
* Previous logistics / procurement experience
* Proficient with MS office packages (advanced level)
* Strong analytical and methodical approach
* Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure while achieving results
* Resilient problem solver
* Articulate communication skills
Desirable : CILT or CIPS qualified
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuNDI1MjMuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →