Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Resource Management Solutions is an award-winning Employment Business who specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment solutions throughout the UK.
A business who offers transparency and added value to clients and candidates, we are renowned for delivering first class recruitment solutions across a broad range of disciplines. After 17 successful years business we are a company who focus on quality of service with recommendation being pivotal to our continued growth and success.
As part of our ongoing expansion, an opportunity has arisen within our temporary division for an experienced 360 Industrial Recruitment Consultant. The vision being to complement our existing team of consultants, working in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment developing additional revenue sources. This is a hands-on role where you will be taking the lead in driving sales initiatives in order to establish a profitable desk.
We are interested in speaking to experienced Temp Consultants, ideally from an Industrial background, with a passion for people, sales and servicing. Having a long-proven track record of developing new business and a can-do attitude to see tasks through to completion, even when the going gets tough, is essential.
The role will involve:
* Market mapping, promoting our services, brand and benefits across the North East footprint
* Identifying, developing and managing new client relationships; face to face and over the telephone.
* Negotiating fees and introductory campaigns
* Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from securing the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
* Headhunting and sourcing candidates achieving maximum fulfilment
* Client and Candidate placement aftercare
* On Site check ins and HR workshops
We have a one team, one culture way of working where we all support one another. Our employees work hard and as a company we set high standards. We provide an environment that is rewarding and fun to work within and where employee’s talents and strengths are developed.
Notable Benefits Include:
* Competitive basic salary
* Uncapped bonus structure
* 33 days holiday
* Enhanced Company pension scheme
* Company iPhone (after qualifying period)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS4wNTUyNy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →