Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a HSE Officer on behalf of our client, a privately owned Electrical & Instrumentation services company in either Middlesbrough or Liverpool.
This is a Contract position, which is an exciting opportunity to join a company who have a reputation for excellence in the industry which is built on the performance of their people.
Role Overview: To oversee the health and safety of UK based projects the company are undertaking.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Overall responsibility for the safe execution of projects and site/construction implementation
* Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
* Preparing for internal, client or 3rd party HSE audits.
* Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety
* Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
* Provide day to day advice and support to project site management, supervisors on safety issues associated with daily activates
* Promote safe working practices and lead site safety initiative programmes
To be considered this position you must:
* Minimum of 5 years H&S experience ideally with an E&I Contractor
* Health and Safety diploma or degree is essential
* Excellent understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
* Highly skilled in accident investigations and reporting
For more information, please contact:
* Phil Wake on 01325 389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC40OTMzNS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →