Resource Management Solutions
RMS are a vibrant and independently owned Employment Business renowned for providing clients with a pragmatic approach to outsourced Recruitment, HR, and Payroll solutions. Our company ethos, centred around the belief that “becausepeoplematter!” has shaped our capability of delivering comprehensive and operationally people focused solutions across Automotive and Manufacturing supply chains for the past 23 years.
Following a sustained period of national growth, we are centralising our HR function in an initiative to enhance and standardise all associated practices across UK operations. In a pledge to deliver consistency through controlled people processes, this role will provide a central reference point for on-site locations. With an overarching responsibility to achieve equal treatment across a national footprint this role is instrumental in delivering consistency through comprehensive HR practices.
The role, located in Darlington, is in search of a dynamic and operationally focused HR Generalist with comprehensive experience throughout the employee life cycle. The ideal candidate will have a passion for people and will work with the senior leadership team to deliver the HR strategy.
The salary for this role is £35k – £42k per annum, dependant on experience and qualifications.
Strategic HR Partnership
- Provide operational and strategic HR solutions to support the attainment of key business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with HR Onsite teams to ensure strict adherence of all associated people processes, guiding the business towards fair and consistent practices in all HR matters.
- Foster a collaborative working culture between head office and On-Site locations.
- Take the lead in managing complex HR issues, mitigating operational risk through implementation of robust processes.
- Guide and support operations through aspects of change and transformation (restructure, redundancy, culture).
HR Policy and Compliance
- Ensure adherence to HR policies, procedures, and legal requirements, providing guidance and training.
- Effectively communicate changes in employment law and HR best practices to ensure understanding and legal compliance across the company.
- Maintain accurate HR records and documentation, ensuring full compliance with data protection regulations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient HR administration processes to streamline operations.
- Develop and implement strategies aimed at enhancing employee morale and cultivating a positive working environment.
- Provide regular reports to capture HR activities, performance metrics, and key insights for informed decision-making.
- Collaborate closely with the senior leadership team to execute the company’s HR strategy.
HR Projects and Initiatives
- Participate in projects and initiatives aimed at improving HR processes, enhancing employee experience, and driving organisational change.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on HR-related projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in a generalist and busy operationally focused HR role.
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- HR certification (CIPD) or qualified by experience.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism in all HR-related matters.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our culture and its people.
If you are a dedicated HR professional with a passion for driving fair and consistent people practices, we invite you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of our company making a positive difference in the lives of our employees. If interested, please apply directly today!
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees based on suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=73BA61667.0 →