Resource Management Solutions
RMS are recruiting for a long standing, renowned Tier 1 automotive supplier. They are looking for a Electrical Technician to join the team in Peterlee.
This role is operating on a 3 shift rotation.
- Ensuring timely delivery of Electrical support service to production team.
- Maintaining engineering drawings and software.
- Complete improvement activities.
- Perform electronic equipment repairs to component level.
- Complete TPM items.
- Record all breakdown activity
- Repair electrical equipment, performing all work in a manner that meets both company and legislative electrical standards.
- Undertake investigations into electrical problems, creating resolutions to ensure continued operations in a safe and timely manner.
- Inspect, test, and repair, electrical components, and systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BTEC HNC in Electrical/Electronic engineering. (HND Preferred)
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship.
- Skilled in the use of core Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in Omron / Siemens PLC and HMI software (preferred)
- Fault finding on Inverters and servos systems.
- PC literate in administrative and technical software.
- Competent in using electrical drawings in fault finding and repairs.
- Knowledge of compressors, boilers, air handling units, dryers would be advantageous
- Proven history in technical problem solving and fault rectification.
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment (preferably Automotive but not essential)
Interested? Apply directly today or for more information please contact Phil on 01325 389333.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer, if you have not been contacted within 7 days following your application please accept this as you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=53A7B6785.0 →