Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Estimate Engineer on a permanent basis for a long established global Engineering organisation.
This is working for a progressive company who are at the forefront the engineering industry. Specialising in the design, build and load out of modules this client has the capability of providing bespoke turnkey solutions of high integrity modular solutions for onward sea transportation. They have recently been secured one of the UK’s most prestigious Health and Safety Awards (ROSPA) which represents their 17th consecutive gold as they continue to achieve exemplary health & safety standards. This is a fantastic time to join a company who are strongly positioned and well recognised in the industry.
Due to the expansion of project scope, the role of Electrical Estimate Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering input & co-ordinating the E&I technical aspects of enquiries and bids.
Work as a technical (electrical) member of the estimating and proposals team. To review the E&I content of enquiries received (i.e. request for quotations), and to develop and issue formal budgetary estimates and formal bid documentation for E&I scope in line with company procedures
Your duties will be but not limited to:
* Request For Quotations (RFQs);
* Creating and defining Bid Packages (with a focus on E&I scope) to agreed deadlines;
* Liaising with Material Suppliers;
* Bid Clarifications;
* Bid Clarification meetings;
* Reviewing Enquiry documents/specifications and deciphering E&I requirements/expectations
* Electrical Block Diagrams;
* Electrical Single Line Drawings;
* Electrical Interconnection Drawings;
* Cable Schedules;
* Equipment and Instrumentation Schedules;
* Equipment Data Sheets;
* Purchase and Installation Specifications;
* Operation & Maintenance Manuals;
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to ensure technical E&I compliance throughout the estimating and proposal process in relation to all relevant specifications, standards and safety regulations (up to the point of handover to projects);
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to provide technical support and liaison with the Company’s clients;
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to be flexible to visit customer and supplier sites where required
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to prepare drawings and specifications, complete calculations, prepare any other technical, commercial or safety documentation for inclusion in bids, studies, tender packages, construction issue and operational/maintenance manuals;
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to ensure that all personnel engaged on an assigned enquiry/bid are fully informed and supported, enabling them to complete their work effectively;
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to provide regular update reports, technical and commercial – allowing management to monitor the progress and status of assigned estimating tasks;
* Electrical Estimate Engineer to undertake occupational training in order to develop personal and technical skills, as directed by the Company Management.
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 5 years Electrical Estimiating experiance as well as:
* Electrical Design knowledge / experiance
* Be actively involved in the development of junior electrical estimate engineers;
* Possess full driving licence, without restrictions;
* Maintain a detailed understanding of hazardous area electrical legalisation and implementation in terms of design, installation & testing requirement;
* Understanding of technical issues in other engineering disciplines;
* Deliver technical presentations as part of bid process.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4zNDg1NC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →