Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
I am working with a fantastic company who are looking for a document controller to start ASAP, initially for a month but could be extended.
* Attending project launches as Quality Dept. Representative
* Setting up of Contract Files
* Issuing / controlling client specifications for individual projects
* Liaising with Project Managers & creating document schedules
* Controlling document schedules including sub-contractors
* Issuing / receiving documentation
* Creating quality documents to be issued to client / factory including client specific requirements (front sheets etc)
* Progressively compile & complete certification data books
* Produce reports for project managers in relation to outstanding issues / returns on individual projects
* Deal with client inspectors in relation to documentation / certification set-up, control & maintain archive records.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience required for role:
* 2 years experience of electronic document management systems in an oil and gas environment.
* Planning and organisational skills that enable the implementation of their duties and the Company strategy.
* Communicate in a positive manner with all company personnel.
* An understanding of Company Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Systems & programmes.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and immediately available the n please forward me your CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dG9tLjQ2MjA5Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →