Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for customer service advisorsr for a fantastic organisation at the forefront of their industry
main duties include
* Handling a high volume of telephone calls in areas such as warranty queries, technical enquiries, parts sales and providing product information.
* Responding to consumer correspondence and E Mails
* Providing General administration support
* Accurately recording data.
* Supporting the Customer Service Supervisor and the Customer Service Team in all aspects of After Sales support for the UK
* Answering end consumer telephone calls
* Answering end consumer letters & E mails
* Providing technical support to the end consumer.
* Logging information on a Customer relationship management (CRM) system.
* Liaising with other departments as necessary
* Calling clients to arrange customer support
* Organising product returns from consumers
the ideal candidate will be
* The candidate must be a team player.
* You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and be PC literate, with a good calm telephone manner.
* A good knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office applications.
* Due to the high volume of administration in this role a high standard of grammar and punctuation will be expected.
Experience within a customer service environment is preferable although not essential, as training will be given
The role is on a six month basis with potential for longer for the right person.
If you are customer service oriantated and are looking for your next role wed love to hear from you. The company offers a starting salary of £18,000 per annum with support and training for the right person.
Interested and want any more information call Rob on 01325389333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Um9iZXJ0LkNvbGdyYXZlLjA1MzMxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →